Marshall Golf Club
Located along the beautiful Redwood River newcomers and current residents of Marshall can comfortably make connections and create lifetime friendships. This “hidden gem” stretches over 6,601 yards and has a rating and slope of 72.2 and 136 from the championship tees and is a course for all levels of golfers. This semi-private club has previously been named the Golf Club of The Year Award and has hosted many tour professionals over the years, such as Gary Player.
Whether you’re playing a 9 or 18 hole round, planning a company event or just taking a day for yourself MGC has the location, facility
Many exciting things are happening at MGC from competitive golf tournaments, fun couples nights, social events, and fun and competitive golf leagues. MGC has something for everyone!
Course Rating and Local Rules
- USGA Rules Govern All Play
- White Stakes: Out of Bounds
- Hard Surface Roads next to and behind holes 2, 3, 11, 16, & 17: Out of Bounds
- Red Stakes: Lateral Water Hazard
- Yellow Stakes: Water Hazard
- Please observe the 90 Degree Cart Rule at all times
- Yardage on sprinkler heads: Measured to center of green
- Speed of play:
- Par Threes – 8 minutes
- Par Fours – 12 minutes
- Par Fives – 15 minutes
Marshall Golf Club’s leagues are fun filled, competitive action with great friends and new connections! Golfers of all abilities enjoy participating and are made feel welcome by staff and peers. The leagues do fill up fast, so be sure to renew your membership and sign up for league participation soon! You must hold a current MGC membership to participate in leagues.
Driving Range & Practice Facilities
The Marshall Golf Club features a driving range and offers other practice facilities.
The driving range is open to the public. The range provides a great opportunity for family fun and game improvement. Range passes are available in the Pro Shop and provide unlimited access to range balls. Or, you can purchase range balls from the dispenser at the range (accepts $1 dollar bills). The range includes several flags at varying distances.
Marshall Golf Club also offers 3 practice greens, 2 practice bunkers, and a designated chipping area.
Green Fees (7 days a week!)
9 holes –$24.00
9 holes w/cart –$34.00 (per golfer)
18 holes –$38.00
18 holes w/cart –$58.00 (per golfer)
Twilight Green Fees (rate after 3 PM, not available during league nights & events)
9 holes –$24.00
9 holes w/cart –$32.00 (per golfer)
18 holes –$29.00
18 holes w/cart Special! –$49.00 (per golfer)
In addition, Marshall Golf Club offers a competitive Membership package.
*Any time your group wants to play more golf, cart fees are the only additional charge.
A punch card for ten 18-hole rounds is available if your residency is 25 miles or more from Marshall. The cost is $450.00. We also honor the Minnesota PGA Card and the Minnesota Golf Card.
Golf is a fun, yet challenging pastime! The Marshall Golf Club offers a refreshing and inviting atmosphere for all players – including families & youth! The following course & play guidelines are designed to help provide enjoyment to all players. You can search for available tee times and book online with Marshall Golf Club!
Membership & Starting:
- Marshall Golf Club is a semi-private course. To play golf at MGC, you must be an active Membership holder or a non-Marshall resident (via green fees). Marshall residents (non-members) may golf along with a Member under the “Member Benefits program” and may golf on special “Guest Days”, scheduled tournaments and organized outings through the Club.
- All players must register in the Pro Shop prior to play.
- #1 is the starting tee unless permission is given by the Pro Shop to tee off at another location.
- Men’s Dress Code: Shirts must be worn at all times. Going without a shirt or wearing a tank top will not be allowed at MGC at any time. Shirts with sleeves required.
- Ladies Dress Code: No tank tops – collar or sleeves required. Acceptable wear for ladies includes sleeveless shirts, blouses, and knits with high necklines.
- Keep cart at least 30 feet from tees and greens
- Drive cart in rough and cross fairways at 90 degrees only
- Only 3 carts maximum per group (fivesomes). Join up in accordance with the number of players in the group.
- Stay out of roped or wet areas with your cart
- USGA rules apply except when modified by local rules
- White stakes define out of bounds, the penalty is stroke and distance
- Yellow stakes /lines define water hazards. Red stakes/lines define lateral hazards.
- Questions regarding the rules of a particular situation, play a provisional ball and submit your questions to the Golf Professional or the Rules Committee.
- Remember golf etiquette; be aware of other players on the course, especially those behind you, let faster players through.
- Everyone must have a set of clubs.
- Monitor speed of play—Par 5 = 15 minutes>>Par 4 = 12 minutes>>Par 3 = 8 minutes>>no more than 2 hours per nine, please.
- Singles and twosomes may play with permission of the Pro Shop. MGC staff has the sole right to join singles and twosomes into threesomes or foursomes. Fivesomes are allowed if they are riding and keep up with the flow of play.
- Tee time reservations can be made by contacting the Pro Shop at 507-537-1622 or
bookedonline. Typically tee times are allowed no more than one week in advance. For example Wednesday for a Wednesday.
- Unless an adult accompanies them, all Juniors under 12 years of age are required to complete the Junior Golf Program. Juniors will receive permission from the Golf Professional after the Junior Program has been completed if that Junior has proper etiquette and golf knowledge to safety and
theirlearning the game of golf properly.
Scores & Handicaps:
- All golfers who have paid their handicap fee are responsible for turning in their scorecard to the Pro Shop or post their own score online with an active GHIN.
- MGC offers Handicapping services – please contact Pro Shop for details.
- Pro Shop Committee oversees handicap/scoring issues.
Food & Beverage:
- The MGC Bar & Grill is open to the public, except on Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
- Banquets & events are open to the public – you do NOT need to be a Member to book a banquet, wedding or other events at MGC.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed on the grounds of Marshall Golf Club.
MGC is actively welcoming new and returning members! Not only will you enjoy our premier golf course, but you also find our staff to be welcoming and service-oriented. MGC offers several membership categories and competitive rates. The Club offers competitive golf, but also takes great pride in being family friendly. MGC offers a refreshing and inviting atmosphere where you’ll find great new connections, friends and create wonderful memories!
Plus, if you are new to MGC, you can qualify for a great introductory membership rate! Selected below
- 2019 Membership Form (For all membership types)
If you have questions or would like to discuss Membership options, please
Stop by the Marshall Golf Club Pro Shop for the area’s best selection of golf apparel and equipment – shirts, footwear, clubs, bags, balls, and other supplies. Shop from the top brands such as Ping, Foot Joy, Titleist, and more. We can help find the right items or help you pick out a gift for that special someone. The Pro Shop is open to the public and includes a variety of items for both men and women.
Marshall Golf Club
800 Country Club Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
Marshall Golf Club 2019